Andrew Rintoul
Switzerland
Nyon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I’ve moved from Austalia to Nyon Switzerland and willing to travel for a game. I have my own copy of the game. My French and German is non existant so if i was lucky enough to find a game i would only be good in English.
Any information about local games would be apprieciated Andrew

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lukasz Lacny
Poland
Krakow
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Big A wrote:
I’ve moved from Austalia to Nyon Switzerland and willing to travel for a game. I have my own copy of the game. My French and German is non existant so if i was lucky enough to find a game i would only be good in English.
Any information about local games would be apprieciated Andrew

You should get in touch with CERN Games Club:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cerngames/

1. They speak English.
2. There is a subgroup that loves playing long strategy games (Game of Thrones 2nd Ed., Diplomacy, Eclipse), usually on Sundays
3. They would LOVE to try TI4 (I know, cause I've got them hyped ;P )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wagner
United States
Evansville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Recent updates to the Geneva Convention make it illegal to play war games in Switzerland - I know TI4 is not a war game, but the Council is not well versed in the nuances of a fully developed TI strategy - they take a pretty hard line on games with massive battle fleets consisting of War Suns and Dreadnoughts wreaking havoc across the Imperium Galaxy.whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.