Popular Tags: [View All]
Ezra Denney
United States
Alameda
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This Saturday is our monthly gameday at the Alameda Public Library (1550 Oak Street). We play from 1PM - 4:30PM. It's a great chance to get a few of those longer games to the table. The Alameda Board Gamers bring tons of great games, and willing and welcoming teachers, so come play games at the Library with us!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Alameda
California
flag msg tools
...do not calle up That which you cannot put downe; either from dead saltes or out of ye Spheres beyond.
badge
Wicked Lich of the West
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there any table that could be used for a 4'X4' game? I am thinking table width could be an issue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam

California
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
This event passed, but it is a regularly occurring monthly event at the Alameda Main Library. We can post when the June event is scheduled.

The library has rolling tables which can be placed side by side lengthwise or crosswise. In fact, we did that a few months ago to play Millenium Blades.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Alameda
California
flag msg tools
...do not calle up That which you cannot put downe; either from dead saltes or out of ye Spheres beyond.
badge
Wicked Lich of the West
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the info. I have some games I would like to get on the table but it depends on the crowd. I suppose I could just drop in for the next session and see what the gathering is like.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam

California
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
We play a wide variety of games. I'd say the least popular are traditional wargames and 18xx. The most recent gathering had one group playing party games the entire time, while the other table played Empire of the Void.

We also have weekly game nights at The Local http://www.thelocalalameda.com/ Tuesday nights from 6:30 - 10 pm on Park Street.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.