Popular Tags: [View All]
Matias Vierimaa
Finland
Oulu
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just want to make sure I got it right.

Jihadist first card was event: travel two cells to Schengen countries.
Randomizer gave Benelux and Germany of which, Benelux turned to be soft, germany hard. I travelled cells from Afganistan (two remaining)

Jihadist second card was 3 ops with US event. Following the chart, I ended to recruiting. Following recruiting priorities table I ended recruting in Germany (same as us posture).

Three dice, no luck. Seems odd that bot tries this desparare a recruit in this situation. Did I follow up the chart correctly?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E V
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If Afghanistan is still IR (and thus an auto-recruit country), I think the bot would recruit there, but I don’t have the flowcharts and tables at hand to check.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matias Vierimaa
Finland
Oulu
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The problem I have is that in flowchart text is ”if recruit, auto-recruit with best jihad drm. Note IR last” but in accompanying priorities table recruit column does not show IR country until perhaps ”21. Highest resource” that might indicate afganistan is before ”36. Same posture as US”.

So I guess you are right then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.