1. how to place to modular map. i mean is it really chose. randomly. (aside from black rose and throne room) or there is colour variation needed for usbto take note.
2.quest and event. what to do if we draw a quest that unsolvable due to school is not in play or certain room required not in play. some say we just discard it and draw another. but it seems like hustle right. moreover there are lot of quests and event cards. so they have to keep on drawing til they find solvable quest.
3 regarding change 1 spell with character custom spell. after i select innitiate school. i have option to change 1 spell from my school with my custom spell. meaning my custom spell will be also change the original spell in library right? what if other character draw that spell. will other character able to play my custom spell too?
4. any reccomended setting of school ? because we only play with 6 school. qnd what will happend when the school spell depleted. refresh library or take another school into play?
1) Random. Some scenarios offer different setups, but in the base game you put the rose in the middle, you chose (or extract) what other rooms to play and put them at random around it.
2) You can either remove the invalid cards at the beginning of the game, or you can discard and draw another if you draw them. Both methods are fine, depending on how much time you want to spend on setup.
3) You change up to 3 cards from your starting deck with your spell, then put the not used ones on the box. They never enter the library, so noone other than you can pick them. The explanation wasn't very clear anyway, so probably they will explain it better in a future update.
4) No raccomanded setting. You pick the starting schools of every mage selected, and then you add other schools of your liking until you arrive at 6. Every school can be played with every other. If a school is depleted (meaning there are no cards both in the deck and in the discard pile, otherwise you just reshuffle) noone can draw from it, but it won't likely ever happen. The game is quite short, so it's unlikely to last enough for a school to totally deplete (including discards).