Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

Bärenpark» Forums » General

Subject: New buyers beware: duplicate tile sheet, Mayfair website not working rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
D P
Canada
toronto
ON
flag msg tools
Not sure what to do here. I received two #5 tile sheets with my game but no #7. Mayfair's website isn't working. This is the 2nd printing, so anyone reading this who is buying the 2nd printing, please check to make sure you have everything. I believe there should be tile sheets 1-15.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zach Davis
United States
Fargo
North Dakota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
uh oh. That's no good.

I bought a copy a few months ago in Amsterdam. Not sure what printing it was, I think second over there as I don't think it had a rulebook error that was in the first printing. No problem with tile sheets though

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D P
Canada
toronto
ON
flag msg tools
Through some light googling I figured out their customer service address is Custserv@mayfairgames.com. Hopefully they'll be able to get this sorted quickly. And, hopefully this isn't a widespread issue! Was ready to dive into this game tonight with my wife, so it's a bit disappointing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Yeager
United States
Ypsilanti
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Please note: Mayfair has ceased operations. Asmodee is now the publisher of note on the game (they own the Mayfair name, and this printing was during the transition). Use the Asmodee customer service contact info, or failing that, the Lookout customer service contact info.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heath Washburn
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the heads up. I just ordered a copy online, so I'll be sure and check for missing stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D P
Canada
toronto
ON
flag msg tools
AlexYeager wrote:
Please note: Mayfair has ceased operations. Asmodee is now the publisher of note on the game (they own the Mayfair name, and this printing was during the transition). Use the Asmodee customer service contact info, or failing that, the Lookout customer service contact info.

Thank you SO MUCH! I probably wouldn't have figured that out on my own.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murr Rockstroh
United States
Fleming Island
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got a copy and it had all the correct punch boards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sören Paukstadt
Germany
flag msg tools
publisher
mb
As Alex already has written: If you find yourself with a damaged / incomplete copy of one of our games, please use the following url:

https://parts.asmodeena.com/partsrequests/

If you are from Germany / Austria /Swiss, please write an email to:

ersatzteile@lookout-spiele.de
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D P
Canada
toronto
ON
flag msg tools
Soeren_Lookout wrote:
As Alex already has written: If you find yourself with a damaged / incomplete copy of one of our games, please use the following url:

https://parts.asmodeena.com/partsrequests/

If you are from Germany / Austria /Swiss, please write an email to:

ersatzteile@lookout-spiele.de

Yep, Asmodee has replied promptly and will be sending out my replacement at no cost.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johannes Wentu
Italy
Parma
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the info!

I am missing several cut-outs and I asked them for a replacement.
Let's see out it turns out
W.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.