Susan
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
www.Meetup.com/ArizonaGames
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if you can change owner of a geeklist?

I have a very popular geeklist but may be doing a career move that may prevent me from staying on top of it as much as I'd like to.

Is there away to make someone else the owner, w/out having to re-create the geeklist?

Thanks!
Susan, Arizona
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Which one? Of your 3 geeklists, it looks like 2 already have a life of their own (the PHX area ones) and the other (garage sale tips) is mostly static.

That is, why can't others just post as themselves? Perhaps with your blessing/designation in the header. Why does ownership of the list itself need to change?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susan
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
www.Meetup.com/ArizonaGames
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
curtc wrote:
Which one? Of your 3 geeklists, it looks like 2 already have a life of their own (the PHX area ones) and the other (garage sale tips) is mostly static.

That is, why can't others just post as themselves? Perhaps with your blessing/designation in the header. Why does ownership of the list itself need to change?

I am talking about the virtual Phoenix flea market and the Want to buy list but that one is pretty mild by comparison.

I don't do a ton of work on either but I don't want it to get neglected - sometimes issues arise that need resolving, questions answers, 'is this okay to post?", kind of thing.

The listings are added/removed by the sellers and buyers/sellers reach agreement among themselves. I just thought if there was an easy way, to pick someone who wanted to take over we could do that, but if not (and I can't see an easy way from the site), I'll just ask someone to sort of be an assistant geeklist owner have them monitor it and text/email me if/when there is something more drastic that needs addressing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.