Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tyrone Newby
Canada
Tupperville
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'am a newbie to this game(even though I owned for the last few years--just got into it)please bare with me.The rule states in 5.22; the entire line is command as long as the ships bow is directly facing another galley's stern. now what if the line turns and the front of the line is facing in new direction because of turning and the latter of the line is facing in the orginal direction, anotherwords in a different facing than the front, is 5.22 still in effect. Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Herman
United States
New York
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sguard wrote:
I'am a newbie to this game(even though I owned for the last few years--just got into it)please bare with me.The rule states in 5.22; the entire line is command as long as the ships bow is directly facing another galley's stern. now what if the line turns and the front of the line is facing in new direction because of turning and the latter of the line is facing in the orginal direction, anotherwords in a different facing than the front, is 5.22 still in effect. Thanks

still a line, follow the leader
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyrone Newby
Canada
Tupperville
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the speedy reply-----I pretty well thought that, but my buddy was questioning the rule, so for clarity I thought I would throw it out to BGG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.