Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Jacobsen
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
who longs for oolong
badge
You are excrement. You can change yourself into gold.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Wargamers,

Do you have some beloved games that just aren't seeing the table? What about a well-regarded game that just didn't work for you? Why not try to trade-it-forward?

The Wargamer trade-it-forward list has stalled-out a bit, and I think part of the reason is that the people who frequent it are mostly satisfied with what they have and/or already own what's currently being offered. Some nice items have come and gone without any takers.

Come check it out! Normally there's only one offer on the table at a time, but due to the stall, there are two choices. Either Item 406 or Item 407 are eligible to be claimed!

Read the rules in the header to see if it's something you'd like to participate in. Keep in mind, something of approximately equal or greater value should be offered for the items being traded.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Hansen
United States
Springfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That list is great, and for those who don't know, there is even more Fair Trading/Paying it Forward going on out there in wargamer land!

There is the Wargamers Paying it Forward list. It has different rules on claiming items (basically no timing out, once you make an offer it stands until claimed).

But that's not all! We also have the Wargames FRESH Fair Trade it Forward list. Similar to the list linked in the original post, it focuses on newer and higher value games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Jacobsen
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
who longs for oolong
badge
You are excrement. You can change yourself into gold.
mbmbmbmbmb
We have a new offer for item 406, so Item 408, Conflict of Heroes: Guadalcanal or Labyrinth is on the table. Make an offer if you're interested!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AF Davis
msg tools
Thanks for this thread. I was just thinking about what to do with some of the games I bought that just aren't for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lind
United States
North Chesterfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
My favorite response to anyone's question about how something happened.
badge
Really, Mom, I was just sittin' here mindin' my own business!
mbmbmbmbmb
I unsubscribed from several of the trading lists in the last few months but not for those reasons.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.