Epsom
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
https://www.facebook.com/amuse.ment.92
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've just received these photos for the manufacturer and it looks like Christmas has come early;

Hard copy to arrive next week in time for the UK Games Expo 2018.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Spath
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks great! Look forward to checking it out at the expo!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fredrik
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
Head like an orange
mbmbmbmbmb
Great. What is the material choice for the print on the board and player boards. I'm getting a bit of glare but that might have to do with the lighting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Laudermilk
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Look great. I have the same comment as Fredrik. Those boards look REALLY glossy and the photos have quote strong glare. I worry about the same problem in person. Are you seeing much glare on those in person, Nick?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Case
England
Epsom
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
https://www.facebook.com/amuse.ment.92
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jaffawahha wrote:
Great. What is the material choice for the print on the board and player boards. I'm getting a bit of glare but that might have to do with the lighting.

It's the first prototype to let me get a handle on the general quality and finish. Until I actually see the physical copy up close I won't know what the finish is like and won't sign off until I'm happy but I agree it does seem to reflect the light from the photo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.