This is an easy childrens game, really. But as a filler I love it, still,even though it was many years since I was a child.
It´s a small puzzle of six pieces that you (always) put together the same way. There´s a small tower that comes along with the game where your marker can be trapped. On the board there are dots in the same colour as the markers
and also some special ones that allow you to block the way for everyone else. It´s a colourful board with a track that you follow during the game. There are also lots of nice pictures around the track that a child can discover.
How it works:
Everyone gets two markers that they are supposed to move to the goal as quickly as possible. If you are four players everyone just gets one marker. You roll two six sided dice and then you choose one of them. You move forward as many steps as the dice shows. It’s also allowed to choose which of your markers you what to move. Then there are following options:
1. You end up in a spot that is of another colour than yours. Give the dice to the next player.
2. You end up on the same spot as someone else. Put them in the tower! (Muahahaha).
3. You end up in a spot that is of your colour. Roll the dice again.
4. You end up in one of the two special spots. Then you block the way for everyone else.
How to get out of the tower:
1. Put someone else in there!
2. Roll a six.
How you win:
Get both of your markers to goal. To get there you have to roll even.
Some house rules that we usually use.
1.You can’t get past the special spot even with your own marker.
2.You can’t be trapped if you are on a special spot.
3.We play with both markers even if we are four players.