Hide
4 Posts

Hexpanse» Forums » Rules

Subject: Can u swap warlords with swap action? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Kripl
msg tools
So we got the game, tried it, love it. However, we have a few arguements about the rules, I hoped u could help us.
Can u swap warlords? With like the green warlords ability?
Sorry if there's already a question with this, was too lazy to check every topic yuk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Cross
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
joshkripl0808 wrote:
So we got the game, tried it, love it. However, we have a few arguements about the rules, I hoped u could help us.
Can u swap warlords? With like the green warlords ability?
Sorry if there's already a question with this, was too lazy to check every topic yuk

Per the rule book on page 8, under the Warlord heading, last paragraph: Though the warlord can move by itself, it cannot be moved on the board by cards or other abilities... Emphasis mine.
Seems pretty cut and dry to me. The warlord cannot be moved by a swap action no matter who is doing it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Kripl
msg tools
Thnx dude, we have missed that :')
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Korona Boardgames
Hungary
flag msg tools
As John Cross said (and thank you for that), you can not move your warlord with other abilities. Hope you are enjoying the game with this clarification as well!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.