Subject: Re:Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicole TWN
United States
Unspecified
California
flag msg tools
So the Lunch Bunch (consisting of myself and dpfaigin) set up the beautiful "Ticket to Ride" board and commenced a-playing.

We played a fairly straightforward game, with neither of us purposely claiming routes to interfere with the other. In a multi-person game, this might be a good strategy.

When the dust cleared, we had each completed five routes, and each failed to complete (but were ever so close to completing) one route. I edged out Daniel for the win, due to completing a couple high-point routes.

I do wish that color differentiation had been made more clear. Orange and red cards are quite close in color (particularly when you don't have another to compare it to); and having light gray, medium gray, AND dark gray is just messed up. The game designers put little symbols in the corners of the cards; why not have a matching symbol on each corresponding track segment on the board?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Hautemont
United States
Los Altos
California
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
nnicole (#33906),
The number of colors required made this a non-trivial job for the designer, even though he isn't exactly a novice. There are a couple of things though which we agree we could improve on (including the one you mention and a few others.
We will do our best to work them in as soon as time permits (and most definitively in upcoming maps).
cool
Eric @ DoW

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.