Ryan Miller
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Cardhaus Link
Wasteland Express Delivery Service

A bit higher than the CCC all-time low, but a great deal on a really fun - and beautiful game.

Details from CCC

Current $63.93 May 14, 2018
Highest * $77.29 Sep 16, 2017
Lowest * $44.83 Apr 23, 2018
Average + $58.74

I have to admit, I love everything Jonathan Gilmour makes, so I'm biased. But my favorite thing about this game is the set of custom Game Trayz inserts. They make getting this to the table so easy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zach Davis
United States
Fargo
North Dakota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
$41.39 for dinged and dented might be the real deal here
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Miller
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Good catch! I didn't even see it...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Zimmerman
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zach66827 wrote:

Weird that this does not show up on their dinged and dented browse feature.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Miller
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
They are terribly behind on updating their dinged and dented section. (It hasn't changed in months.)
But a bunch of their games have the d&d option, which you can see on the "quick view" pop-up on each game.
It's a pain to find them, but sometimes worth the effort.

Between this, and their high shipping/no-hold policy, their daily deal has to be something really special for me to order from them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
zach66827 wrote:
It might even add to the theme!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OuterPop wrote:
They are terribly behind on updating their dinged and dented section. (It hasn't changed in months.)
But a bunch of their games have the d&d option, which you can see on the "quick view" pop-up on each game.
It's a pain to find them, but sometimes worth the effort.

Between this, and their high shipping/no-hold policy, their daily deal has to be something really special for me to order from them.

oh my goodness, thank you for that! it's been driving me nuts lately not seeing any dinged & dented updates from them (I thrive on dinged/dented stuff, 5-10 bucks off a piece when you purchase 3-4 things a time basically means a free game).

I'll be looking for that option alot more closely now on items I'm looking for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Miller
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
The main group of OLGS deal with Ding & Dent so differently, and I always forget which of them does what...

Miniature Market: They sell their Ding & Dents in their brick & mortar storefronts only. There's no way to search for them, and as far as I know, no way to get them unless you go to St. Louis.

Cardhaus: They have a searchable Ding & Dent tab, but it's updated very infrequently. To really track them down, you've got to browse through the games and click on "quick view" to see if the game has a d&d option.

Cool Stuff Inc: Their whole system is awkward to browse, so you've got to search "ding & dent" (just typing 'ding' will get you everything in their database that has a word with 'ding' in it like 'commanding,' which will get you a ton of MTG single cards.) Then, you've got to sort by "in stock first" or else you'll scroll through everything that's ever been labeled "ding & dent," and most of it is old and/or out of stock.

Gamenerdz: They add Ding & Dents quite frequently, but there's no category tab on the site. The good thing is, they put the words "Ding & Dent" into the applicable listing titles, which makes it easy to search for them. If you sort by "newest items," you'll get a pretty accurate result on newly added d&d stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.