by Giampiero Randazzo (Grafimated Cartoon)
WIZARD KITCHEN BUBBLEPOT
is a game for 2 - 6 messy wizards
The players are wizards who to prepare potions and the mischievous cooking pot bother them!
Prepare the potion before the pot starts boiling or you have trouble!
Game of speed and skill
Playing time: 5 or 10 minutes
Age: 10 years old
Status: IDEA PHASE
The game consists of:
- 1 cooking pot with a lid in shaped plastic, with a witty face, arms, legs, and sitting on a kitchen stove;
- 100 square cards with ingredients for wizards;
- 12 cards of potion recipes for wizards;
- 1 bottle of liquid soap for bubbles.
Aim of the game:
each wizard chooses a card with the recipe of a potion that he must prepare and must complete it by collecting all the ingredients in time before the mischievous cooking pot starts making bubbles!
- activate the cooking pot by putting the switch on the her base in the ON position;
- open the lid of the pot;
- shuffle the deck of ingredients;
- give the players a recipe;
How to play:
it's a turn-based game; the oldest wizard begins.
Start the kitchen stove timer and take an ingredient card from the deck at a time.
Keep it if you need it for the recipe or put it back in the deck.
At the end of the time the cooking pot is activated and starts to make bubbles and the game is stop! (To stop the mechanism to put the lid on the pot).
Winner of the game:
wins the wizard that at the stop of the cooking pot has completed the recipe of the potion or has the highest number of ingredients of the other players.
inside of the cooking pot it is positioned a mechanism for making soap bubbles, consisting of:
- an DC electric motor that drives a small fan and a wheel with rings;
- a tray for putting the liquid soap;
- an internal compartment accessible from below where to put at least 4 AA batteries;
- the entire mechanism is activated by a mechanical timer of 5-10 minutes during the game, a switch to stop the game closing the lid and a safety switch to stay inside the box.
The project has not been selected... but I keep working to finish it!
- Last edited Fri Aug 3, 2018 9:42 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:35 pm