Thomas Delinck
United States
Hobart
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi folks,

I am currently looking to acquire copies of the following...

Inis

Secrets of the Lost Tomb stuff

Command and Colors: Ancients stuff.

When it comes to the Lost Tomb and C+C Ancients items, I am looking to trade for collections if possible, not just the base games.

I also have some other items on my want list if you want to take a look.

As far as what I have up for trade, I have quite a bit on my trade list, but here are some highlights...

Gloomhaven, which is the first edition. I did play one scenario, but I have reset the game back to where I started. The only changes I made were to put down the first Global Achievement sticker in the achievement area of the map board (about one space off from where it should actually go, but this doesn't serve any practical purpose). This achievement is something you automatically place when you begin the game, if I remember correctly.

The map also has two location stickers on it (one is placed after the first scenario, and the other was a random card draw). Those are the only three things I couldn't reverse.

That said, I have the game pretty well organized. There are four plano trays holding all of the little bits and monsters. Three of the trays have visual guides in the lid to show you where to store stuff. I also have the physical copy of the Solo Scenarios book and the cards that came with it. Everything fits in the box, and the box lid rides about an inch high. I can provide pics if you would like.

Cthulhu Wars lot

-Cthulhu Wars base game (OS2 printing)
-Primeval Earth Map
-Yuggoth Map
-Great Olds Ones Pack 1
-Plastic Gates Pack
-Colored Plastic Gates Pack

Conflict of Heroes: Awakening the Bear (2nd Ed) + Solo Expansion and Firefight Generator

Space Cadets: Away Missions fully painted and including the pre-painted hero pack and the hardcover art and mission book.

Sub Terra + expansions

Burgle Bros + Event Pack and Alter Ego promos

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.