Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Mosbaugh
United States
san leandro
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So I'm in the market for some non-combat-oriented 2 player games to get my wife to indulge my hobby, and this came up on the list...

So OOS on Amazon, and prices on EvilBay range from $19 to over $100. Recent sales here are in the $40+ range. Should I shy away from the cheaper eBay copies for fear they are counterfeits?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Funk
United States
Springfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
$40 is about right for Builder's Duel. I think the one eBay guy is confused about which titles he's selling. Probably thinking it's the other game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Mosbaugh
United States
san leandro
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
There’s several copies. With photos. From sellers with tons of positive feedback. But the price seems too good to be true...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Funk
United States
Springfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The two player was released in larger quantities and was at one point discounted to sell out stock. It's a good game, but it's not a collector's item that the original game was. Any of the $11 sets on ebay are probably 99% authentic sets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Mosbaugh
United States
san leandro
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Groovy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.