Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roderick Chapman
England
Birmingham
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are interested in board Wargames, Wargames and/or board games in general and would be interested in playing one weekday night at a venue in Sutton Coldfield, please let me know and which nights you could do.

A wargaming friend of mine, not on BGG, has a potential venue in the Walmley part of Sutton Coldfield. This is most likely to be on wednesday evenings.The basic idea being one or two wargames and a number of tables for boardgames.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Castrey
United Kingdom
Tamworth
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I'm from Tamworth, but could be interested in your (potential) weekly session. What time would the start & finish time be? As I don't have my own transport, I'd be getting a bus after work from Aldridge to Sutton, and then from Sutton to Tamworth after gaming finished. Any weeknight bar a Friday would be ok, although Tuesday/Wednesday during the footy season is always a gamble.

Sounds interesting though, please keep me updated.

Martin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Olson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Sounds interesting to me also. I take it you're aware of the Thursday Sutton Immortals club over st the Sutton United's ground?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.