Darklight: Memento Mori» Forums » Rules

Subject: Necromancer Spells rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mirko Lang
Germany
Darmstadt
flag msg tools
I cannot find it anywhere. How/where can I learn new spells with the Necromancer?

Kind regards
Manwe_

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zachary rucker
msg tools
At the dark enclave, like the witch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ulysse Hertenberger
France
flag msg tools
When you go to the dark enclave with your necromancer to learn new spells, you add the necromancy spells to the pool in wich you draw spells.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corban Caldwell
msg tools
If my understanding is correct, the necromancer does the same thing as the witch. Except instead of shuffling the bloodspells in with the rest of the spells, you do the necromancy spells instead. Those 2 spell types are exclusive to those heroes while the other 4? Any hero can learn and use if they equip a catalyst

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mirko Lang
Germany
Darmstadt
flag msg tools
Okay makes sense, but it is not written clear in the rulebook. Can the Necromancer learn spells except from necromancy? I thought he could only learn Necromancy spells.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ulysse Hertenberger
France
flag msg tools
Every heroes (except for nephilim and exorcist) have acces to the main branches of magic (odinash libithia gularoth and agoras).
Then the bloodwitch and the necromancer have their own branch (respectively blood and necromancy)they can acces in addition to the main branches.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mirko Lang
Germany
Darmstadt
flag msg tools
Okay, thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.