Mission: Red Planet (Second Edition)» Forums » Rules

Subject: So many questions... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
adfasdf sdfaasdfasdf
Åland
msg tools
mb
How we played was that when a ship is full it immediately launches. So card pilot (1) has more use.

How I read some of u played was that after everyone done their actions. Then the ship launches.

I feel that is bull as then pilot (1) will ONLY WORK EFFECTIVELY if someone plays cards that immediate launches ships like card (6)..

Pls explain !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Eureka
MT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
You played correctly by my understanding of the rules. They state that when a docked ship becomes full it launches. You don't however land the ship until after character effects are resolved.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dirk Rieberghs
Belgium
Turnhout
-- Maak uw keuze --
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jorugburn wrote:
You played correctly by my understanding of the rules. They state that when a docked ship becomes full it launches. You don't however land the ship until after character effects are resolved.

This is correct. As soon as a ship is fully occupied it launches and start his journey to Mars. However the ship doesn't land until all character cards are played !!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Catley
United Kingdom
Hull
East Yorkshire
flag msg tools
waferjuice wrote:
How we played was that when a ship is full it immediately launches. So card pilot (1) has more use.

How I read some of u played was that after everyone done their actions. Then the ship launches.

Are you referring to this thread you just contributed to:
https://boardgamegeek.com/article/29166900#29166900

...where Bruno said

faidutti wrote:
Launch happens at the very end of the character actions, so in this s case the saboteur has to destroy his own ship.

...?

If so, I think you have misinterpreted his answer. He meant that launch happens at the end of each character's actions, not after all characters have completed their actions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.