Subject: End of Game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Randy D

Wyoming
Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does the game end immediately when the last piece of evidence is found and the killer has not yet appeared on the board or does the current player have to finish out their turn (drawing a new event card)?

This could mean the difference between winning & losing if the player draws a new event card which forces an Urgent Emergency to fail and the Crime Tracker to advance 1 space (potentially costing the game).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cindy Nowak
United States
Kenosha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the actual printed rules in front of me, but this is what I had downloaded from the last proofreading for the 2nd edition. Emphasis is mine:

Quote:
Game End

The game ends immediately with a WIN for the Good Cops if any of the following conditions occur:

1. The Murder Suspect is arrested. Remember that, in order to make the Arrest, the District Attorney must feel there is enough evidence to win a trial (this means that ALL of the evidence MUST be collected on the Murder Investigation Board).

2. The Murder Suspect has not yet made his appearance on the board, AND all of the Evidence has been gathered. In this case, NO arrest is needed (an automatic win occurs!)

Immediately means you don't have to finish the turn...you win!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.