Popular Tags: [View All]
Simon Barnes
United Kingdom
Stowmarket
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I might be getting the little solo promo 'Orléans: Die Reise nach Tourrs', however I notice that 5th Player Box includes a solo scenario. Is there any info on what this may be? Asking as I wouldn't want to get the solo scenario twice!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Van Zandt
United States
South Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
PlayTMG.com
mbmbmbmbmb
That is the solo scenario that will be in the 5th player box. meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Barnes
United Kingdom
Stowmarket
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah excellent, thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Barnes
United Kingdom
Stowmarket
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Follow up question - will it be possible to purchase an English version on the solo scenario separately?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Van Zandt
United States
South Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
PlayTMG.com
mbmbmbmbmb
There are no plans currently to offer the solo scenario separately. You could pick up the german version so you have the board, and get the translated rules, as it's essentially language independent once you know how to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lone Boardgamer
Lithuania
Vilnius
flag msg tools
Just got the 5th player expansion from DLP Games and there's is indeed a solo scenario in the package. Yay!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Georgia S
Greece
thessaloniki
flag msg tools
i got the 5th player expansion but there was no solo scenario inside :-(
there is however a postcard with a drawing of an extra tile... vineyard... am i suppose to cut it and add it to the game? there is no corresponding hard cardboard tile to it...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lone Boardgamer
Lithuania
Vilnius
flag msg tools
Georgia_skg wrote:
there is however a postcard with a drawing of an extra tile... vineyard... am i suppose to cut it and add it to the game? there is no corresponding hard cardboard tile to it...

You may not cut it at all, just use as is. But Vineyard is now included in Invasion expansion as a normal tile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Van Zandt
United States
South Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
PlayTMG.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I may need to clarify: the TMG 5th player box will have it. Other publishers may not, or might have something different.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Reynolds
Belgium
Kampenhout
flag msg tools
mbmb
I just received my copy of the 5th player expansion (in a ziplock bag) but there was no solo scenario inside.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lone Boardgamer
Lithuania
Vilnius
flag msg tools
Bangla wrote:
I just received my copy of the 5th player expansion (in a ziplock bag) but there was no solo scenario inside.

I actually remembered, that I got this scenario from Spielbox magazine. Same as others I didn't get this scenario with the 5th player kit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lone Boardgamer
Lithuania
Vilnius
flag msg tools
truekid wrote:
I may need to clarify: the TMG 5th player box will have it. Other publishers may not, or might have something different.

Do you know, which language this scenario will have? Currently I saw it only in German language and English rules are community translated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Van Zandt
United States
South Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
PlayTMG.com
mbmbmbmbmb
The TMG version is English, and I think it will be available in the North America region.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lone Boardgamer
Lithuania
Vilnius
flag msg tools
truekid wrote:
The TMG version is English, and I think it will be available in the North America region.

Do you by any chance have English rules from TMG version? Or maybe you can scan the back of the board? It would be really nice to have an official rules for this expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DePasquale
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the deluxe version from the KS that already had the 5th player stuff.... any way for me to just get the scenario? Is it a board or a sheet with the rules to it? I would love to have that, doesn't make sense for me to buy the whole thing just for the scenario since I have everything else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lone Boardgamer
Lithuania
Vilnius
flag msg tools
indianajo883 wrote:
I have the deluxe version from the KS that already had the 5th player stuff.... any way for me to just get the scenario? Is it a board or a sheet with the rules to it? I would love to have that, doesn't make sense for me to buy the whole thing just for the scenario since I have everything else.

It's a scenario board with rules on the back. I can scan the front and upload on BGG, if it's allowed, and English rules are already out there (mine has German).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.