Gloomhaven» Forums » General

Subject: Creating a "book" of the story as played rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tennessee Schaefer
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Is the text on City and Road event cards available?

Or even better, is there an app or something that will easily let you read the story text of completed scenarios and event cards in the order revealed and A/B paths chosen?

I would like to have a single "book" of my story to permit me refreshing my memory over time. My wife and kids have expressed interest in playing sometime, but the opportunity for all of us to come together consistently to play would turn this into a 10+yr game (I usually play in a tired state after they go to bed). This would let them easily catch up on the story they missed as well.

To that end I've started a Word document where I copy over the story text from a PDF of the scenario book, but I can't find something equivalent for the event cards. An app where I simply pick scenarios and events with A/B chosen in the order encountered to automatically create it would be even better. When things were bought or characters upgraded (or retired? Haven't had that happen yet) would be nice, but so far doesn't seem critical to the story line).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Stark
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
You can always use this for the story? The Quest log does what you want.

https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/237840/gloomhaven-quest-l...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.