Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
UA Darth
United States
Boca Raton
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm playing a two player game. After the first season, when reconfiguring your board, do you need to have the 1 player icon on one board and the two player icon on the second board, or is that only for the initial setup?

For the subsequent seasons, you just need to make sure the season is correctly matched, but the icons of the amount of players do not matter?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian McCarty
United States
La Crescent
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Only the season matters (according to Paul Grogan's video)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
UA Darth
United States
Boca Raton
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great! One more question. Why, in the character edition, does it talk about picking women vs men meaples when it talks about competition?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
I'm only happy when it rains...
mbmbmbmbmb
It comes with a few tiles that score men or women
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Chambers
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I skip the men and women thing for setup in Character edition. Remember, it's for tournament rules only, and unless you are playing a tournament, it really really doesn't matter. In fact, I'd argue it probably doesn't matter for that either, given that there's a good chance those tiles won't even come out. I'd skip it unless you are playing for prizes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.