Blake Curry
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just picked up both base and CH. I've seen Paul Darcy do a couple of playthroughs and I think he has ALL the expansions and I didn't find it confusing, so I'm guessing it's going to be fine to just mix both of these together from the very start, yes?

As a point of interest, are all the mini expansions out of print? I didn't even see them as choices on Amazon or Miniature Market.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Eklund
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it's OK, it's not a difficult game.. although I threw out a few core cards to be able to even shuffle the deck.. cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Syvertsen
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
Wishing everyone a happy 2019!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
We mixed them after one game with just the core, we like it that way although Tom is right, it could do with losing a few core cards as the mixed deck is rather large.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shannon T
Australia
Peakhurst
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Homey_Christ wrote:

As a point of interest, are all the mini expansions out of print? I didn't even see them as choices on Amazon or Miniature Market.

If you mean the card supplements, know that Flying Frog only sells those through its own web store, or at their convention booths.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blake Curry
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thewagon wrote:
Homey_Christ wrote:

If you mean the card supplements, know that Flying Frog only sells those through its own web store, or at their convention booths.

thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.