At Any Cost: Metz 1870» Forums » Rules

Subject: Scenariro Event Track rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John C
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do the Event Chits on all Event Tracks get cleared off every turn, or can some of them linger. The language in the Play Book is "....during play", it doesn't say turn or game. My guess is they are cleared off each turn, but I"m stil learning.

I've played the 1st scenario, the afternoon one, and am now going to have a go at A Day of Battle, so it's the first time I've used the Event tracks.

Herm: I'm loving the game. And please pass along to the map designer how beautiful this one dude thinks it is.

Hope everyone is well. Go Prussia.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HERMANN LUTTMANN
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks John - really appreciate the kind comments and glad you're enjoying the game. The map artist is Terry Leeds and I will let him know when I write to him.

You do clear off all deployed Event chits from the tracks each turn. So each turn you will start again with all the eligible chits for that scenario. That's the tough decision part .... you have to re-commit chits each turn so deciding which you can go without that turn will be a agonizing choice.

Thanks again!
Herm
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John C
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, thanks for clearing that up. Tough decisions indeed.

Starting "A Day of Battle" tonight. I did the Afternoon scenario first. I think I'm ready.

Oh wait. There's something else, easy. What are the markers for that have hex numbers on them?

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HERMANN LUTTMANN
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Those are for the campaign scenarios, in which you can change the arrival locations of the Prussian reinforcements.

Enjoy!

Herm
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.