3 Posts

Aeon's End» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question spending aether rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Y Liu
msg tools
2 quick questions:

I have two cards with each worth 3 AE, so a total of 6 AE.

1. Can I buy one 4 AE card + 1 charge (2 AE)? Because I would need to spend two cards of 3 AE to be able to purchase one 4 AE card.

2. Can I buy three charges? I need to use one card of 3 AE to get one charge, which leaves me with one card left of 3 AE to buy one more charge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yes to both. When you play a card that generates aether, the aether goes into your aether pool. You can spend that aether in any combinations that you'd like. At the end of the turn, any unspent aether in the aether pool is lost. For example, if I have a Bloodstone Jewel (3 aether) and a crystal (1 aether), I could do any of the following with the 4 aether I would have in my pool.

* Buy a 4 cost card.
* Buy a 3 cost card and lose one aether at the end out my turn.
* Buy two charges (or anything else that costs 2 aether).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
You are not limited in the number of purchases/focuses/TO DISCARD actions you pay for during your turn.
Provided you can pay their cost, you can purchase as many cards you want, as many charges you want, discard as many power cards as you want, focus as many breaches as you want, and do any combination of the above as you want.

The only limited purchases as those such as Volcanic Glass, where you can only pay 2 aether once to gain another copy, because it is a triggered action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.