Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kenny Billen
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Laserox opened up for pre-order today.
https://laserox.net/emperor-pack?search=Rising%20sun

They do have the option to purchase the insert for the base game alone. This one linked is the total package.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Sombrero
msg tools
mb
I wonder if it is possible to store all clans in one box and all monsters in the other one - like in the broken token solution.

Also, is it possible to stack them and create one legendary box style solution?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Csuka
Netherlands
Den Haag
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don Sombrero wrote:
I wonder if it is possible to store all clans in one box and all monsters in the other one - like in the broken token solution.

It is possible to exchange the clan trays with each other and the monster trays. We haven't tried stacking them, but I see no reason why it should not work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Csuka
Netherlands
Den Haag
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
csukisz wrote:
Don Sombrero wrote:

It is possible to exchange the clan trays with each other and the monster trays. We haven't tried stacking them, but I see no reason why it should not work.

Just gave it a try: stacking is not a problem! (the daimyo and core box long monster tray has to be switched)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael R

Heidelberg
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What's the cost for delivery to Germany? Any chance laserox will be at Essen and have this for sale there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Csuka
Netherlands
Den Haag
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
12€ for a 5kg package with GLS to your door. Yes, we will be at Essen again this year with our own stand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl T
United States
Huntington Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
What does this insert do better than the Go7Gaming one, which seems to be declared winner so far(vs Broken Token and Daedelus)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael R

Heidelberg
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ranker wrote:
What does this insert do better than the Go7Gaming one, which seems to be declared winner so far(vs Broken Token and Daedelus)

Shipping cost in Europe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl T
United States
Huntington Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
tricil wrote:
Ranker wrote:

Shipping cost in Europe.

Besides that, is there any design advantages? I'm about to pull the trigger on the go7gaming insert but may hold off for this one if there's something revolutionary

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K J
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
tricil wrote:
Ranker wrote:

Shipping cost in Europe.

Go7 has a European distributed though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Csuka
Netherlands
Den Haag
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess all do the same thing, store all components. Go7 uses HDF (high density fiberboard, which is just compressed wooddust) BT, D and Laserox are using plywood which can be and is also engraved. Some might prefer one or the other. Revolutionary? Maybe the tower for the coins, ronin tokens. It has a neat twisting mechanism, but it still holds the components as any other insert.

Of course I am biased, so choose whichever you seem best fit and pleases your eyes the best.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.