Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Myers
United States
Cincinnati
OH
flag msg tools
badge
The Mogwai must be kept away from bright light, never made wet and never, ever be fed after midnight.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

Im looking to consolidate my collection to make room for new Kickstarters coming in. Im not looking to sell these, instead give them away free to a fellow boardgame enthusiast that would play them. All in like new / good condition and adult owned. No gimmicks just need to be able to meet near Cincinnati to pick up.

Games Available:

1. Dice Throne (1st edition)

2. Small world w/ be not afraid expansion

Private message me if your interested.

Thanks!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan Kautz
msg tools
Is small world still available?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Dearborn Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
Fizzgig need food badly!
badge
Click on Fizzgig to feed him a tasty snack. Nom, Nom, Nom!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have no doubt its legit and super kind, but for some reason I get this image of a non-descript white van with the words "Free Board Games" written on the side.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Myers
United States
Cincinnati
OH
flag msg tools
badge
The Mogwai must be kept away from bright light, never made wet and never, ever be fed after midnight.
mbmbmbmbmb
There was a flood of mail messages to me. I'm going in order of received. Probably 10 out right now. But I'll put you on the list if things fall through. Since so many people asked I'll probably limit response time back to 24 hours? Seems fair I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Charney
United States
Saint Louis
MO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ejtracer wrote:
...I get this image of a non-descript white van with the words "Free Board Games" written on the side.

Especially when the "gifter" shares his name with the primary antagonist of the "Halloween" series of films.thumbsdownzombie

p.s. I'm just jealous of Cincy Gamers... and your generosity. You,sir, are a credit to the gaming community we all love so much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Myers
United States
Cincinnati
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's why the "be not afraid" expansion is also included...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Charney
United States
Saint Louis
MO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MidnightMogwai wrote:
That's why the "be not afraid" expansion is also included...

To lure in the unsuspecting.... whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.