Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill Hartman
United States
Roseville
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all. I purchased this game somewhat recently, and was advertised as second edition but everything in it (including the rulebook) looks to be first edition only. I am trying to find a way to order an upgrade kit, but cannot seem to find a way to place a pre-order for the new v3 upgrade from v1?

Anyone know how I can go about getting all of the proper upgrades for the game? On Chip Theory Games website, it doesn't seem to list any upgrade kit for sale. Also, how much does it affect the gameplay? ie, will this be an issue playing it as-is with my daughter, or should I wait until we receive an upgrade kit (or is it really necessary to print out card updates or an faq, or was it just clarifications and minor errata?)

Thanks in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lonny x
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
The upgrade kit, v3, was available in the pledgemanager for undertow. I'm not sure if it will be available outside of that. They may have ordered extra's for the website after KS fulfillment. I'd subscribe to their newsletter just in case.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Tricoche
United States
Bronx
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Contact the publisher and ask them.if there is a way to obtain the kit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Hartman
United States
Roseville
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, sent an inquiry via the website, hopefully I can grab an upgrade kit and maybe some expansions once available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.