Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Leonhard
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The Solo Rules specify that the player reduces "Total SPs" for the CP as a result of artillery strikes or infantry battles.

But what about the Attrition roll? I just rolled a "3" on turn 7, which indicates the CP lose 3 SPs. Do I subtract those from the Total SPs?

Also--When I add the 30 SPs in Koblenz on Turn 7, I used two blocks. Do I now add those to Total SPs and also to Revealed SPs, since they are in Koblenz?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Keckley
United States
Bakersfield
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Fields of Despair - GMT P500.
mbmbmbmbmb
Robert Leonhard wrote:
The Solo Rules specify that the player reduces "Total SPs" for the CP as a result of artillery strikes or infantry battles.

But what about the Attrition roll? I just rolled a "3" on turn 7, which indicates the CP lose 3 SPs. Do I subtract those from the Total SPs?

Also--When I add the 30 SPs in Koblenz on Turn 7, I used two blocks. Do I now add those to Total SPs and also to Revealed SPs, since they are in Koblenz?

Solo Game

Attrition = reduce Total SPs only

Anytime you add Central Powers SPs only adjust the Total SPs up. You need not place any blocks. Placing blocks is part of the 2 player game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Leonhard
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Got it. Thanks. I'm struggling through the core rules/solo rules as I go. Once I get it figured out and try some sample turns, I'd like to post a session report on the solo scenario. It takes me a while to figure out the rules, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Keckley
United States
Bakersfield
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Fields of Despair - GMT P500.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ask any questions that come up. There are some videos here and Youtube that might help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Leonhard
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you. I have been watching some of the youtube.

I'm going to post my other question separately so as to assist others who may have it, too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.