Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Who Goes There?» Forums » General

Subject: estimated shipping date: may 2018, but when is actually shipping date rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brendan Walsh
Australia
flag msg tools
Hello, can anyone from Certifiable studios or who have inside knowledge.
Give us an actual update of when shipping will commence.

Also can you encourage them to update the backerkit website and kickstarter page with
the actual shipping date. I am way too keen to hear when.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shelby Babb
United States
Springdale
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I forget when, but they say in one of the recent updates on the public KS page. They've been pretty good about updating info, but I'm not sure they can update the KS or Backerkit main pages anymore.

Short answer: real soon.

Also, don't panic if stuff is shifted in transport. They have an instructional video on what to do if that happens, which was their most recent update. It gets pretty technical.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerry Saunders
msg tools
badge
Hopefully July according to update #38
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/certifiablegames/who-go...
Quote:
In the end, the games should set sail in 10 days or so, which means July fulfillment.

And this comment in the same update
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/certifiablegames/who-go...
Quote:
My hope is you'll get it in the month of July, but I don't want to start promising until the packages actually set sail and we don't have any krakens on the radar.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Turner
Australia
Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As linked above, they updated three weeks ago.

Honestly, they've been pretty regular at updating - whilst I'm sure impatience for the product is just a product of how AWESOME we all hope it will be, I don't think we need to be reaching across to other forums looking for more info than is on the KS.

It's coming in a couple of months. If you need to distract yourself in the meantime to help the time fly, perhaps do what I do, and spend that time backing more kickstarters blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Addorisio
United States
New York
flag msg tools
I’m keeping my hopes up and thinking its coming within a few weeks. If you go your servey on kickstarter you can no longer edit you shipping or billing info, and their last update had tips for the game shifting during shipping. Idk, as far as I know, they have the final product and its shipped or will be shipped soon. I can be wrong though, but cannot wait for this to come in

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Dean
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think its still being slow boated so I assume the games will ship out probably mid to late July.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Walsh
Australia
flag msg tools
Thank you everyone for your responses.

I am a New fan of this game so did Not know where to look for the new shipping time update.

Happy to hear it is now a 9 week count down.

I don't mean to be impatient, I think I am more over excited!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Berry
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Got a kickstarter update this afternoon...

“WOULD YOU LIKE A SHIPPING UPDATE?...me too! As to be expected, everyone is getting really excited to have their copy of Who Goes There? in their hands. There have been a few backers asking when the games will begin shipping, and like you, we are also anxiously waiting. We have been working with multiple handlers coordinating all the shipping details so we can get the games on the boat, but we have also been dealing with communication delays as information is passed back and forth. This part of the process was something we did not have to deal with during the Endangered Orphans fulfillment, since the manufacturer we used at that time took care of it. That being said, things are getting resolved this week and we should have a definitive timeline for you very soon. We just want to try and keep everyone as informed as we are, and to let you know that things are still moving forward, albeit a little slower than we would like. At this juncture, we are projecting late July to early August fulfillment.”

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.