Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Will I regret using the stickers for groups like the app says? I've only played the tutorial mission and enemies were easy enough to keep track of, but I can see it becoming an issue later. I just hesitate to put stickers on my game components unless I really have to.

It would be awesome to have colored bases to snap on when needed. I'd buy a baggy full of those if they were available in the required colors.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Shaud
United States
Hatfield
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
Shop at GameSurplus.com
badge
Shop at GameSurplus.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Jason.

I have thought about using the stickers too. So far though, I just used the different-colored tokens. I put one on the activation card and one near the group. I can’t remember offhand, but there might be enough tokens to put one on each figure. That worked out okay for me. The only time I can see that being a problem is if you end up with multiple groups of stormtroopers for example and the different groups intermingle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Fleming
United States
West Covina
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Something like these?

http://www.etsy.com/listing/544636852/imperial-assault-snap-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
But I don’t want to go among mad people
badge
Oh, you can’t help that, we’re all mad here.
mbmbmbmbmb
I was really annyoed by this stickers and since I bought a 3D printer recently this is what I did:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Sorrell
msg tools
mb
Awesome, love the chests and terminals especially.

Is that the sort of thing I could buy from somewhere in the UK? Only recently started playing IA so just bought figures and used the items from core box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Almere Buiten
Flevoland
flag msg tools
badge
Blood Rage fan - Raven Clan - FOR THE GLORY!
mbmbmbmbmb
krlsrrll wrote:
Awesome, love the chests and terminals especially.

Is that the sort of thing I could buy from somewhere in the UK? Only recently started playing IA so just bought figures and used the items from core box.

If you're not really into 3D printing you can buy a lot of 3D stuff at combat scenery UK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.