5 Posts

Gloomhaven» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question about Music Note class cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Evan S

Minnesota
msg tools
We had a bit of confusion about some of the characters cards that say something like "all allies gain retaliate 2" or "heal 2". These cards only affect the Music notes allies, not itself, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slawomir Stankowski
Poland
Poznań
Wielkopolska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you are not an ally to yourself :P
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stéphane B

Gatineau
Québec
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We played this game as a 2 player game, so a lot of those "allies" songs were not that great..

The song we did love was the disadvantage one since it includes yourself

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matej Gába
Slovakia
Marianka
flag msg tools
badge
Project: ELITE - the greatest realtime gaming experience of all times!
mbmbmbmbmb
Kingofclones wrote:
We had a bit of confusion about some of the characters cards that say something like "all allies gain retaliate 2" or "heal 2". These cards only affect the Music notes allies, not itself, right?

However, the "ally" cards affect the summons as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Ziemer
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mycoman wrote:
Kingofclones wrote:

However, the "ally" cards affect the summons as well.

Agreed. I played Song in a 2-4 player campaign and the "allies songs" were aws9me in 2 player. I specced my song to support summons and it was awsome. I based my strategy around song juggling and played well after lvl 9 with great success.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.