Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower» Forums » General

Subject: Silver Tower, Shadespire and Age Of Sigmar rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cinek of Pomerania
msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi Guys

I honestly do not know which board is best to post this question so please redirect me if needed.

I have Silver Tower and I have Shadespire.
I've never played Age Of Sigmar tabletop and would love try skirmish.
So all miniatures from those could be used in all three systems right?

1) I think I can use all miniatures from Silver Tower and Shadespire in AoS by finding and printing warscrolls, is this correct?

2) Are there any cards for Silver Tower miniatures to be included as warbands in Shadespire? (I can see Tzeentch warbands happening)

3) Conversely, are there any cards for Shadespire miniatures to be included as heroes and/or exotic enemies in Silver Tower?
I know there were card packs for AoS minis to be included in ST as heroes but I think these were before Shadespire and do not really cover minis from the latter?

Thanks for all your advise!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Price
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
Member of the San Francisco Game Group since 2005
badge
This is a customized Bane Tower from the game Man o' War
mbmb
1) Yes!
2) Not yet, there's only cards for the warbands that have models. Warbands seem so far to be either released as a small-box expansion, or as part of a core set. Nothing stopping you for subbing in five Tzangors for the five-figure Skaven warband, though...
3) Right now, the Shadespire figures don't have cards for ST, though I think (as you mention) they released cards for other baddies for ST, and you might be able to proxy your Shadespire figures for that? I don't recall exactly what those cards were for, but they were before Shadespire came out, so they're not exactly the same
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
aikicin wrote:
Hi Guys

I honestly do not know which board is best to post this question so please redirect me if needed.

I have Silver Tower and I have Shadespire.
I've never played Age Of Sigmar tabletop and would love try skirmish.
So all miniatures from those could be used in all three systems right?

1) I think I can use all miniatures from Silver Tower and Shadespire in AoS by finding and printing warscrolls, is this correct?

2) Are there any cards for Silver Tower miniatures to be included as warbands in Shadespire? (I can see Tzeentch warbands happening)

3) Conversely, are there any cards for Shadespire miniatures to be included as heroes and/or exotic enemies in Silver Tower?
I know there were card packs for AoS minis to be included in ST as heroes but I think these were before Shadespire and do not really cover minis from the latter?

Thanks for all your advise!

1. Yes. The wonder of GW is all their games are set in the same universe, so you can plug the miniatures into any game. All the warscrolls are available on the GW website - just go to the product page for the relevant miniatures.

2. Nope. But there's nothing stopping using any miniatures you have as proxies for an existing warband.

3. There's a pack of adversary cards available for the Warhammer Quest line. Those cards have stats for loads of different chaos enemies, including skaven. So SOME of the Shadespire miniatures can be used in Quest in that way. The pack of hero cards would have allowed you to use some of the Shadespire characters as heroes, but that deck of cards is out of production right now. Note - none of those cards are specifically for the exact models you get in Shadespire, but they allow you to use miniatures of a type. For example, if you have a card for a skaven hero, you could use any miniature you liked from the skaven warband.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.