Olivier Prevot
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all!
Quite a few problem with the rules there...

- Page 13 : can someone explain to me the example of spawn cards? Why 3 gamusinos ? whistle The image shows Nebulus, Grunder and Gobble no?

- Page 15 : not sure how to turn the skills, when I use it to I turn it 1/4 (text) or 1/2 (image below).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly Bass
United States
Venice
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The revised rulebook is not out yet, so this is my best guess.

Pg. 13 Spawn Cards Example:
The image of the Spawn Card with Level 1 Nebulus, Grunder, & Gobble has nothing to do with the text example where 3 Gamusinos are spawned. (There does exist a Spawn Card that does have a Level 1 - 3 Gamusinos.)

Pg. 15 Skill Cards:
At the beginning of his turn, if a magician's skill card is not facing up/north, it is turned clockwise 1/4 turn.
To use a skill card, it must be facing up/north.
In the example, when the wizard uses the +1 Movement Skill, the card is turned counter-clockwise 1/4 turn 2 times (for this particular skill because it says on the card "x2"). So after being used, it is facing down/south.
At the beginning of his next turn, it would be turned to facing left/west and is not usable this turn.
Then at the beginning of another turn, it would be turned back to facing up/north and could be used this turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olivier Prevot
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thank you so much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.