3 Posts

The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Tactics Aragorn Special Ability rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Martyn
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I just wanted to check something with you guys. I can invoke Aragorn’s engagement ability even if he’s exhausted right? And once he’s engaged another enemy, he doesn’t have to participate in the attack (he’s exhausted), so I can use any other readied hero or ally to attack the newly engaged enemy? I’m sure I’ve got it right, but sometimes it seems too good to be true!

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Hansen
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bluegnu wrote:
I just wanted to check something with you guys. I can invoke Aragorn’s engagement ability even if he’s exhausted right? And once he’s engaged another enemy, he doesn’t have to participate in the attack (he’s exhausted), so I can use any other readied hero or ally to attack the newly engaged enemy? I’m sure I’ve got it right, but sometimes it seems too good to be true!

Thank you!

Correct! If he participated in the attack, he can trigger his ability. Most of the time he will be exhausted by the time you trigger it. Any additional attacks would not not require any additional participation from him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Martyn
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
As I thought...thanks for the confirmation!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.