wysi wyg
msg tools
So I have a selection of cards, some of which are in sleeves, ive been through the list on here and picked out the rarities from the sleeved ones.
I also have two plain white back signed artist cards.

So far I know there are black borders, green borders (i have 50 or so), hexagonal borders (handful)

How are the cards broken down? If I were to sort them, how do I go about that? Theres mission, command, mech, battle armour, vehicle?

EDIT: Broken it down by (C) date, 1996, 1997 WOTC, 1997, and 1996-98. For a total of 699 cards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark DiBlasi
United States
Kingman
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, hope I can help with your questions. As far as borders go, there were black and green borders, which just indicated earlier or later editions of the game. I'm not sure what you're referring to with the hexagonal border.

They also released a Commander's Edition, which changed the layout of the card (the card face), reprinted cards that needed text to be fixed, and introduced a bunch of pre-constructed decks.

You need copies of the rulebooks, which I have electronic copies of. I juste looked, and it looks like nobody has uploaded them. I'll forward them to BGG to see if they'll upload them. If not, I can figure out a way to send them to you.

Those rulebooks will help you with card types.

This is an incredible game, and it remains one of my all time favorite CCGs. If you can find other people to play against, you are going to love it.

Mark
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.