Popular Tags: [View All]
Don Ryan
United States
Maplewood
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all, organizing some 1846 and 1889 game nights in NYC for those new to 18xx (as well as experienced players).

We now have two players confirmed, one tentative for this Friday at 6:30pm in NYC for either 1889 or 1846.

We also have four players confirmed for Friday, June 15th at 6:30pm in NYC for either 1889 or 1846.

Please let me know if you are interested in joining either session!

Cheers,
Don
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Ryan
United States
Maplewood
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all, as an update, we were not able to reach critical mass for tomorrow night so I am canceling the 6/1 game night. I just did not give people enough notice. Apologize for that.

However, the interest in the 6/15 game night is strong enough where we may be able to run both 1889 and 1846.

Please let me know if you are interested in the 6/15 game night and if so which game you would like to play.

Hope to see you there!

Cheers,
Don

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Ryan
United States
Maplewood
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all, just confirming that the June monthly 18xx meetup in NYC is happening this Friday night at 6:30pm. We will be playing 1846 and 1889. Please let us know if you would like to attend and we will send you the location details. Also, please send us your email if you would like to be added to our mailing list for future events. Best regards, Don

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.