Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill Hartman
United States
Roseville
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Saw this game while wandering around downtown Sacramento with my daughter a few weeks ago, and picked it up. Haven't gotten around to playing it yet, but it looks fun enough for a party game.

The rules though, I'm not quite understanding...It shows the setup with the cups for 2 player and 4 player games, but don't you set up cups equal to your characters health? (So when you toss a ball into a cup, that's a "lost health"? Also how do you know which character is losing the health when playing teams?

One of the character cards says they start with 8 cups, so where would you add those onto the field? If you played teams with that character, and another with say 5 cups health, would you place 13 cups on that side of the table? That's what I'm guessing, but I didn't really get that from the rulebook.

I also have 2 copies of each character card in the box, but I'm guessing that is so you can split up into 2 games and/or have people on opposing teams be able to use the same character/abilities?

I've been looking the game over, and I'm thinking of actually using it for my daughter's birthday party (minus the drinking, of course). Instead of alcohol in the cups, my daughter and I figured we would put Beanboozled jelly beans in the cups, and the person has to eat the two jellybeans in the cup (each cup would have 2 random jellybeans) and then "destroy" the cup.

I haven't really looked over all of the cards, but nothing really screamed out "Drinking" on it that I saw at a quick glance, so if that's the case it should be really easy to convert to even use as a pretty cool kids/family dexterity game, with the addition of the beanboozled jellybeans (some are "Good", some are really gross on purpose, for those who don't know what those are).

If anyone has any answers on the rules questions, I'd appreciate it! It would seem each team could have more cups than the other, depending then on the health of their characters, but the rulebook just shows a static picture/number of cups set up so I'm not really sure...

Any other gameplay suggestions would also be appreciated!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Hartman
United States
Roseville
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, guess no one is playing this lol.

It does work without the drinking, as only one character card mentions alcohol (the designated driver card) but I did notice using the cards, this is more of a 2 person game otherwise the deck construction doesn't really matter.

I also think I may be missing 2 cards but who knows. Shame as this is kind of a neat idea that could be expanded on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.