Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bobby Clark
United States
Frisco
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
April 16, 2018 I received my ROTW Nippon and open up the box to find one corner of the box bottom ripped all the way down the side. Would appear they "crammed" the plastic insert in with out regard to the tight fit and ripped it.

Sent in a email request to customer service and got a response from Nikol Nox, EG Community Manager that said they would send out a replacement box.

May 25th, still no box or information about when that might occur so I sent another email.

Got the same message about how they had moved to a new customer service management system to improve your overall experience.

Hate to tell you EG, it did NOT improve my overall experience.

7 weeks and counting......
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Similar situation (missing piece in my case and some other issues), but mine starts in mid-March and still is unresolved.

Took many weeks to get them to respond, and that only after asking on KS why I should back Fleet when they don't respond. But then after a flurry of email exchanges it has again been silence for the past 5 weeks. I just sent another email yesterday. So I'm at 10 or 11 weeks and counting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Off The Shelf Board Game Reviews
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was missing one of the scoring discs, they were replaced in about a week. Perhaps they are waiting for a restock of your specific components? I would email them and ask if that is the issue. Your replacements might quite literally be on a slow boat from China.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Grumsh wrote:
I was missing one of the scoring discs, they were replaced in about a week. Perhaps they are waiting for a restock of your specific components? I would email them and ask if that is the issue. Your replacements might quite literally be on a slow boat from China.

I have about a dozen emails in that haven't been answered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Clark
United States
Frisco
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They should say so. They only response in 3 emails was Nikol saying we will send you one...... then nothing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eagle-Gryphon Games
msg tools
publisher
badge
www.Eagle-Gryphon.com
mbmbmbmbmb
We have replaced Nikol with a new customer service manager. If you have an unanswered email to customer service or have an issue that hasn't been fully addressed, please send a new email (not a reply to an existing email) with a copy of issue or message needed. Our new customer service manager will then be able to address these. We apologize for any delay or confusion this transition may have caused. In the event of issues that are LONG outstanding, please send us a geekmail and we will be sure they are addressed ASAP.

Thank you,
Eagle-Gryphon Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Clark
United States
Frisco
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you to Eagle for handling getting my replacement box out.
Stuff happens, glad to see they are working on doing things right.
THANKS

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Koe
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a missing train and the request was dealt with very quickly. My email was answered within 15 minutes and the piece was with me in just over a week of my original email. Very happy with the service I had.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.