Popular Tags: [View All]
Kristian Amundsen Østby
Norway
Langhus
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you get an extra action card when you buy your own flag tile with a bid of 0?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willem Holthuis
Netherlands
Buitenpost
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:Rules Question; Flag Tile
Anaesthetic (#34232),

The rules state that the player getting the flag, takes 1 extra-actioncard. When the Action phase starts this player is the Startplayer.

So even if a player gets the flag with a bid of "0", he/she gets 1 extra-actioncard. It comes with the flag!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Garrett
United Kingdom
Wokingham
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmb
Anaesthetic wrote:
Do you get an extra action card when you buy your own flag tile with a bid of 0?

If you ever let me keep the flag tile witha bid of 0, I'll laugh all the way to my victory :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heinz Kiosk
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
John,

True, the question does seem more theoretical than real amongst sentient players.

Tom

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lolo Mac
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hello,

Just another question to be sure : at the beginning of the game, does the first player get a free action card with the flag ?

Thx,
Laurent

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heinz Kiosk
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lolo,

I don't see why they should. The action card is a reward for winning the flag auction. Not for holding the flag at the start of the auction.

Tom

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Munzel
Germany
Göttingen
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
tom.mcclelland (#35578),
I'm quite sure that the starting player does not get an extra action card in the beginning - I have asked myself the same question, looked it up in the rules, and didn't find anything saying that he would

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.