Popular Tags: [View All]
Laurent Coffre
United Kingdom
Bournemouth
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Hi,

I have a quick question about the different menu rules :

For Ghiciarini's, I quote : "A dish is always worth the same number of points even if it is missing some ingredients. Track the extra points with chips"

And for Love's labours lunch, I quote again: " Each time an order goes round the table unfilled, it becomes worth five extra points.Track the extra points with chips"

I couldn't see in the rules where the value of a whole dish -or order- was counted. Does any one know about that or am I blind ?

Tanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason M. Brown
United Kingdom
Fareham
Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Re:Dishes and points
lolotriangle (#34271),

The dishes are worth the combined values of the cards, which each have specific values. These values are marked on each card, in the corners.

Simply add up all the card points of each particular dish, and you have the total point value for that dish!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabusan
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
mb
In long wok menu, it says you can steal ingredients already played. Those ingredients go to your hand, or do they become automatic points?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jighm Brown
United States
Rossville
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Gabusan (#67690),

You steal an ingredient only if you are going to fill the order and you use the card you stole to help you fill the order. The card you steal is only for this purpose. You may steal an item to complete an order even if you already had the cards you needed in your hand. (You would do that to take points from another player or to hang on to a card you wish to keep for later.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.