Barry Zimmerman
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
Holy Terror
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Addd some DC heroes to the files section. I've got a ton more if there is interest. Let me know what you think. There in MS Publisher form and I'm trying to figure out how to make them into PDF's.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
FullContactGEEK
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Download PrimoPDF and then you can print the output from any application to a pdf file.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Quinn
United States
Bradley
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I used OpenOffice for the Marvel guys.

It is free, and its word processor is Microsfot Word compatible. Also, it is easy to use, and you can export to PDF with a click.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flying Arrow
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No Superman or Batman?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Zimmerman
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
Holy Terror
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got about 40 characters done if there is interest. Let me know what you think of the ones posted so far.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Zimmerman
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
Holy Terror
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I sent in about 40 more DC Characters for approval. I got some good feedback about some of the characters being overpowered compared to the origional characters. I think that's probably right. We have never mixed the customs with the origonals (one day I'll learn how to spell that). I don't think I'd want to. The official characters are so well balanced and playtested that I just don't think it would work.
So we just play either "origonal" flavor or "DC" flavor and don't mix the two.
I have wondered about making a double sized board to have more characters battling it out. Anyone tried it or have thoughts on what the problems might be?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.