Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Fallout» Forums » Rules

Subject: Far Harbor Scenario - Not enough faction tokens? [POSSIBLE SPOILER] rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bolomey Vincent
msg tools

Dear all,

I am currently playing the far harbor campaign and I've run out of faction tokens...

This time around, I decided to play the ghoul and follow the "security/shield/blue" quest line. Every time the shield is activated by the agenda deck, the player must place a blue faction token on the highest ruin/settlement where not token of the same type is already located.

I have now played about 5 turns (and consequently drawn 5 agenda card), which led me to place all of the shield tokens on the map. What am I supposed to do with the next shield activation if I've run out of blue faction tokens?

I don't know if this scenario is broken of if I'm doing something wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Probst
Germany
Kiel
Schleswig Holstein
flag msg tools
Just use some other marker. There should be plenty of quest tokens (various colored arrow/triangle thingies) that are impossible to misunderstand for something else.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Monsen
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I do not know this scenario, so I do not know the right answer.

I recall with encounters if you need to place one and there is none available you pick up one from the board and place it, so I am guessing it is the same answer. Pick up a already placed token, and then place it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls