GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,866 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Zamki szalonego króla Ludwika: Polskie zamki» Forums » General

Subject: Instructions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alexandre Limoges
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
To those in whom the will has turned and has denied itself, this our world, which is so real, with all its suns and milky-ways — is nothing. [A.Schopenhauer]
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

Can anyone translate quickly the instructions in English? I am not sure what to do with the 4 and the-1

Also how should I ay with those tiles?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Hawkins
Canada
Newfoundland and Labrador
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi. I've never played with this set, but have played both the core and Secrets quite a bit. I've looked at the pictures available here on BGG, and they simply seem like regular room tiles that would follow the standard rules. Can you clarify your question? If there are in fact different rules for these tiles, I'd be very curious to know as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Limoges
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
To those in whom the will has turned and has denied itself, this our world, which is so real, with all its suns and milky-ways — is nothing. [A.Schopenhauer]
mbmbmbmbmb

Hi Steve,

they are meant for the Polish edition.

As far as I understand:

1. There is a sticker to add to the first player marker.
2. 6 tiles "250" replace those who are wrongly marked as "450" in the Polish base base.
3. this one is trickier: I think one should make the Oratorium a "4" "-1" instead of the printed "1", "1" using the sticker given.

I guess you simply add the rest of the tiles to the lot?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.