GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
15 Days Left
Lucha y fiesta
Onar has 2 movement points -> enters Ko-Tun space -> pushes jyn one space -> enters thes space jyn has occupied before
legal or has onar end his movement to rush?
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
Yes. Rush is not an action, it triggers when a space is entered, so it is does not require to end movement. (And technically you don't have time to end movement because Rush triggers before you could end movement.)
1. Has 2 mp, so can legally enter the space Ko-Tun occupies for 1mp, because can end movement legally in various ways by spending the remaining 1mp.
2. Is entering a space adjacent to a small figure, so Rush triggers (unless already used during this activation). If Onar chooses to use Rush, it moves Jyn 1 space.
3. Spend the remaining 1mp to end movement legally in the now-empty space.
- Last edited Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:47 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:38 pm