GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,365 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

The Lords of Rock» Forums » Rules

Subject: exception to passing question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Bradley
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Rulebook states on page 11 (Battle of the Bands #2):
Passing: If the player passes, they can no longer lay down Set List cards at this venue. EXCEPTION: A passed player may play a single non-negative Set List card on their own band in response to another player playing a negative card on them.

Let's say that I chose to pass. Player 3 plays a negative set list card on me. I play a facedown positive set list card on myself in response. Player 4 also plays a negative set list card on me. Am I allowed to play a facedown positive set list card on myself in response to Player 4 also?

I'm just looking for an official answer. This might come up in a future game with some of my friends.

Thanks in advance! Great game! I've played once before, and am currently waiting on my copy to arrive in the mail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Killingsworth
United States
Bedford
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You are allowed 1 response per negative card. Once you have two negative cards you are maxed so there cant be any more after 2
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Bradley
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.