GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,504 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
16 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » United States » Northeast

Subject: Central NH Here, Looking For War Game Opponents rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Rost
msg tools
I'm in Plymouth, NH. I've played games off and on since the late '70s. Moderately experienced. Currently playing on Vassal but would like to expand my playing. I own AvHill D-Day ('77, 3rd Ed.), Wooden Ships & Iron Men, 3rd Reich (3rd Ed.), Panzer Leader, Old Squad Leader with Cross of Iron and Crescendo of Doom, and War at Sea. Clash of Arms The Speed of Heat and Summer Storm. GDW Air Superiority and Air Strike, Yaquinto's Ultimatum, SPI War of the Ring, SJG Ogre (pocket game) and Raid on Iran, and Flying Buffalo's Dien Bien Phu. I could also go for some Tunnels & Trolls (5th ed./5.5).

Please buzz me if interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Evans
United States
Berlin
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am 90 minutes away and have played about half of those games. If you are up for a drive let me know. I also get down to Plymouth every April to play at the convention at the College.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bethany Creaser
United States
Derby Line
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a group of gamers that usually plays about once a month in Franconia. Not sure if any of them are war gamers but I could put you in touch.

I know this is months away, but at the Carnage Gaming convention, they have a whole section dedicated to war gaming - http://carnagecon.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.