GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,469 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
13 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

Charterstone» Forums » Rules

Subject: Haunted house rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mike iapezzuto
United States
Surprise
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Someone got the haunted house bldg,when it's built do you become the ghost?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Read the rules that were unlocked with that card. You should have also grabbed something out of tuckbox iv (4).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike iapezzuto
United States
Surprise
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I don.t see any rules with that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
The crate that was used to unlock the haunted house building card should have also:

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Unlocked the rule card for using Minions, as well as the Minion card for Ghosts. The person who opened the crate should have received one free ghost, and the building lets people get more.

I don't remember which card that was right off hand, but I can look when I get home.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike iapezzuto
United States
Surprise
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks man.really appreciate your time I really love this game so I want to get it right, I'm a little slow but I'LL get there with your help!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got this game about a week and a half ago, and I've been obsessed with it, playing with two of my daughters. We have played through 9 games, so have 3 to go, and I'm already itching to play it again (I have a recharge kit on order at my FLGS).

Not sure what it is, but there's just something about this game that I love

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
@Scott have you tried Pandemic Legacy S1 or S2 yet? We got Charterstone and went story-game nuts. Now i'm backing Solomon Kane on KS which is all about playing through a story.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hafheim wrote:
@Scott have you tried Pandemic Legacy S1 or S2 yet? We got Charterstone and went story-game nuts. Now i'm backing Solomon Kane on KS which is all about playing through a story.

I haven't. This is the first legacy game I've really played. Pandemic hasn't really interested me (mostly due to the theme), nor had Risk: Legacy (because I'm not as into Risk as I once was).

Seafall kind of piqued my interest, though, and I'll definitely be looking at other similar games. But for a legacy game, it will need to hit me just right

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got Seafall when it was $20. I have opened it, but we haven't started playing it yet. I'm excited to give it a go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hafheim wrote:
I got Seafall when it was $20. I have opened it, but we haven't started playing it yet. I'm excited to give it a go.

I wish I would have pulled the trigger when it was that price. I'm hoping it will do so again. (Or maybe it is, and I'm just looking in the wrong places).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.