GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,433 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
22 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

Through the Ages» Forums » General

Subject: About the "Revolutionary Frenchmen" achievement in TTA app rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roger Matthews
Taiwan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi,

I've played the TTA app on steam few times.

I wanna achieve the Revolutionary Frenchmen achievement.

It says: You have won a game you used Joan of Arc, Robespierre ... and an Engineering Genius named Eiffel.

I've already used Joan of Arc , Robespierre, and also built Eiffel tower.

But it doesn't work. The app never shows me I'm done on it.

Is there any condition I missed ?
like the playing order ? or anything else ?

Thanks
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TonyKR
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
Avatar
Did you win the game in which you did all three?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
y4271115 wrote:
Hi,

I've played the TTA app on steam few times.

I wanna achieve the Revolutionary Frenchmen achievement.

It says: You have won a game you used Joan of Arc, Robespierre ... and an Engineering Genius named Eiffel.

I've already used Joan of Arc , Robespierre, and also built Eiffel tower.

But it doesn't work. The app never shows me I'm done on it.

Is there any condition I missed ?
like the playing order ? or anything else ?

Thanks

Did you use an Engineering Genius card to build Eiffel? I'm not 100% sure that's required, but it sounds like it might be.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Matthews
Taiwan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Pugnax555 wrote:
Did you win the game in which you did all three?



Yes, I won few time by that.

Thanks
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Matthews
Taiwan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
grant5 wrote:
y4271115 wrote:
Hi,

I've played the TTA app on steam few times.

I wanna achieve the Revolutionary Frenchmen achievement.

It says: You have won a game you used Joan of Arc, Robespierre ... and an Engineering Genius named Eiffel.

I've already used Joan of Arc , Robespierre, and also built Eiffel tower.

But it doesn't work. The app never shows me I'm done on it.

Is there any condition I missed ?
like the playing order ? or anything else ?

Thanks

Did you use an Engineering Genius card to build Eiffel? I'm not 100% sure that's required, but it sounds like it might be.



Oh, it might be the key point.
I didn't use the any Engineering Genius card to build Eiffel.

I'll try it later.

Thanks.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Matthews
Taiwan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
grant5 wrote:

Did you use an Engineering Genius card to build Eiffel? I'm not 100% sure that's required, but it sounds like it might be.


Hi, Grant,

I've tried your way today.
But it doesn't work.

I used three Engineering Genius cards to build Eiffel.
First and second card are used by Joan of Arc , and the third is used by Robespierre.

But the achievement progress is on 2/3.(one condition not finished) .

Do you have any further thought ? thanks
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
y4271115 wrote:
grant5 wrote:

Did you use an Engineering Genius card to build Eiffel? I'm not 100% sure that's required, but it sounds like it might be.


Hi, Grant,

I've tried your way today.
But it doesn't work.

I used three Engineering Genius cards to build Eiffel.
First and second card are used by Joan of Arc , and the third is used by Robespierre.

But the achievement progress is on 2/3.(one condition not finished) .

Do you have any further thought ? thanks

Hmmm. You had Joan of Arc and Robespierre as leaders, but did you also use their abilities? Did you trigger an event that you could see thanks to Joan? Did you revolution to a new government with Rob?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, where are you seeing that it says "You have won a game you used Joan of Arc, Robespierre ... and an Engineering Genius named Eiffel."

When I look at the description of that achievement in the app all it says is "Utilize a French visionary, a French revolutionary, and a French Genius. Win that game."
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronald Tin
Hong Kong
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I got the achievement by playing Joan, Robespierre, complete Eiffel tower with a ... level 2 Engineering genius?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.